acne scar treatment in India
Skin is the largest organ in the human body with many useful functions. You and I can feel heat and cold because of the skin. It also regulates body temperature and keeps away microbes. But oiliness and dead skin cells get stuck in the hair roots. Pimples pop out, and you need good quality
acne scar treatment in India
, Teenagers suffer from this common condition. Irritation, itching, scarring, and skin roughness are other symptoms.
These bumps are known by different names like zits, blackheads, and whiteheads. Some are very tiny, and heal very soon. But cysts and nodules form when there is infection. This causes pain, and the face develops scarring.
Dr Prachi Patil, at the clinic, inspects close and determines the root cause. Both mild problems and skin disorders are identified and cured.
Dermatologist or skin doctor is a specialist with medical expertise. The doctor can examine, analyse, and diagnose much better. She can treat even severe acne conditions with superior care. The history of pimples and previous treatments are taken into consideration.
The skin specialist is a full-fledged physician who can also treat skin diseases.
The doctor finds out the root causes based on clear data. The various factors include food and drug allergies, local weather, hat usage, etc., you have to answer all the questions truthfully. Then the accurate cure is prescribed and implemented without delay. You will also receive general skin care and viable instructions.
The skin doctor has knowledge of anatomy, and the cosmetic care is superior and refined.
Technically acne is categorised as cysts, nodules, pustules and papule. Due to bacterial effects, infection and swelling become visible. The swelling is also accompanied by pain and discomfort. The skin pores swell and break the follicle walls. This leads to scarring, and you start to worry about such blemishes. Excessive oiliness and collagen also create problems.
The skin specialist has in-depth knowledge of such issues. She can differentiate red, raised, depressed, and flat scars.
Correct diagnosis is essential for successful acne scar treatment in India, There is a lot of heat and dusty conditions are also normal. So acne and after effects like scars and blemishes are also natural.
Acne is a skin condition that causes pimples or “zits.” This includes whiteheads, blackheads, and red, inflammed patches of skin (such as cysts).
It is a common problem in adolescence, but can happen at any age group. The severity may vary from one individual to another, from minor acne pimples to very severe acne scarring. Prevention of acne is better than cure, hence understanding the causes, pathology and treatments can help you prevent sequelae of acne.
Acne is a more severe condition than a small pimple on the face. The skin has holes or pores, hair follicles, and oil glands. The pores get blocked or clogged when oil build up exceeds limits. Lack of hygiene or outdoor work also attracts bacteria and dirt. This leads to a condition known as plug or comedone. Popularly they are known as black heads and white heads. If untreated, This leads to bacterial infection, inflammation, redness, and pain.
- Blackheads are black because the surface has melanin, and not dirt.
- Whiteheads are closed comedones, wherein there is complete blockage.
- Sometimes they break open on their own and cause swelling and redness.
- Deeper acne creates infected cysts, and the body fights back which leads to scarring.
- Girls and boys, who enter teenage, have hormonal changes, pimples, and acne.
- Puberty also leads to increased production of oil from the glands.
- Oil carries away dead skin, but pore blockage becomes an obstruction.
- Irregular hair fall and dandruff can settle on the face, and cause trouble.
- Pregnancy, oral contraceptives, and prescription drugs are also responsible.
- Side effect of steroid intake and hormone injections(estrogens, testosterone).
- Lack of hygiene, skin disorders, stress, pollution, allergenic creams, etc.,
- Working and living in humid and sweaty conditions is also a significant factor.
Good diet is necessary for a healthy body and mental agility. But food is not directly responsible for acne breakouts. Research is unclear, and there is no direct correlation. Chocolate, fat foods, soft drinks, peanuts, and seafood are cited as common culprits.
Be alert, and avoid any specific food if it leads to acne every time in your opinion. Highly refined sugars, and irregular lunches and dinners are not advisable either. Stay fit, drink a lot of water throughout the day. Be positive, calm, cheerful, and sleep well every night.
Acne treatment is effective in dealing with pimples, comedones, and cysts. Those with inflamed pustules and total outbreak should consult the doctor.
Visit the skin specialist if the face, cheeks, and chin have large number of pimples. Get treated even if there is natural healing and scarring. Acne treatment is effective against excessive facial scarring. It also protects the skin’s natural texture and facial appearance.
The patient receives many cosmetic benefits from a professional consultation. He or she understands the root cause of the skin disorder. The doctor also explains related risks and expected outcomes of acne treatment.
The suitable treatment modality is prescribed and implemented with care. The specific method depends on patient’s skin type, acne severity, and expectations.
- Use mild soaps and perform a gentle and cleansing oil-free face wash.
- Wash the face after physical exercise, outdoor activities, and sun exposure.
- Look for sweating, and keep away from excessive scrubbing or repeat washes.
- Keep a clean face, and remove all makeup before retiring to the bed.
- Be careful about diet, daily habits, lifestyle choices, and sleep patterns.
- Water-based formulas successfully clear all the blocked pores.
- Do not touch or run your hands or fingers against the face.
- Face should not come in contact with unkempt nails ( bacteria and dirt).
- Never squeeze, pinch, scratch, pick, or rub off the pimples.
- Stay away from greasy, allergenic, and low quality cosmetic creams.
- Avoid the mirror as it can lead to anxiety, irritation, and depression.
Pimples and acne problems tend to go away after the teenage years. Some adults and middle aged persons also have mild acne. Treatment will produce noteworthy results within 6 to 8 weeks.
The problem may however recur now and then. Do not neglect or avoid treatment at any cost. Skin becomes rough and acne scarring remains, even if the pimples go away.
Acne is serious. Stop experimenting at home. Consult the skin expert today.
Novacutis Clinic has expanded its presence. You can now receive acne treatment in Goa, Surat and many places in India.
Do connect with us and let us know your requirement. We will be happy to assist you with the best acne scar treatment.