Anti- Ageing & Face Wrinkle Treatments
‘Fifty is the new thirty’ is now possible through cosmetic skin rejuvenation techniques. Skin disorders, sun damage, inherent ageing, heredity, pollution, stress, hormones, lifestyle diseases etc. can all result in scars, sun spots and freckles, wrinkles, sagging, volume loss, uneven pigmentation etc. Aging is the natural way by which the cells become older. Biological changes, including progressive deterioration in the cellular function & durability due to molecular damage associated with retarded replication potentiate the cellular aging.
Age is no bar for beauty, energy, and a refreshingly positive attitude. Pessimists cry, while the optimists make the most of their lives. Be joyful all the time, and keep the aging problems at an arm’s length. However, the body and mind have to be in sync and work together. Do you have sagging skin, fine lines, and wrinkles on the face? Then our refined and aesthetic clinic is the right answer for you.
We have the finest skin care products for all age-related worries. Keep that dryness and itching away! At our anti aging treatment clinic, we assure a fresh and youthful face once again. Regain a smooth and shining look without our specialised care. We also remove those troublesome scars, spots, and acne. Rely on us, and watch the skin regain its texture and natural appeal. Lose those dark circles under the eyes with our expertise.
Beauty has to radiate, but dry and dull skin comes in the way. Do not dither, Try our cosmetic services, and regain your lost aura.
The human skin, hair, and nails grow on the outside to protect the body. The skin is the soft, outer tissue that covers the entire human surface. It is layered, and has many properties like strength, extensibility, and elasticity.
The body is like a machine, and after passage of time, organs begin to rust. The skin is a clear indicator of the aging process. You can see wrinkles, spots, dryness, dullness, and lines. The pores open up, and the skin develops patches and starts to sag. Skin ages mainly because it is also an organ, and the cells lose their structure and function. It is also related to slower metabolism (internal chemical processes).
You cannot stop skin from aging, but mind can triumph over matter. The researchers understand human anatomy and physiology. They come up with excellent remedies and solutions. These treatment are run through test trials, and then cleared as “safe.”
There are both cosmetic and surgical treatments for beautiful skin. Have a look at some of the most popular procedures –
- Spa treatments such as facials, hand massages, rest, and recuperation.
- Moisturizers, dermal fillers, face creams, hydrating oils, and beauty serums.
- Botox or Dysport injections that relax the muscles and treat sagging.
- Popular and patented fat melting techniques like Belkyra and Kybella.
- Removing outer most skin layer through chemical peeling.
- Facial skin cleaning methods like micro-needle punctures and dermal rollers.
- Modern heat based procedures such as laser, ultrasound, and infrared.
- Research techniques include nano-technology, LED, biologics, ionization, etc.,
There is no such thing as a 100% risk free treatment for any problem. It is important for patients to talk to the skin specialist. Clear all the doubts, and go ahead with a specific technique that suits your skin type. The superficial after-effects include allergy, skin rashes, itching, temporary bumps, redness, and pain.
Sometimes black or brown spots appear, and there is burning sensation. Skin doctors understand chemistry, and they prescribe safe procedures. Non-surgical procedures do not have serious side effects. They can be botched up by an inexperienced cosmetician leading to scarring, dryness, or irregular pigmentation. Surgeries are more complex, and patients have to follow post-operative guidelines. Otherwise, They may have bruising, bleeding, infection, or headache.
- Follow a hygienic routine, and consume unprocessed food and drinks.
- Stay positive, sleep well at night, and cut down on stressful work.
- Apply effective cosmetics that are suitable for day time or night time.
- Healthy skin requires vitamin D, plenty of water, and omega fatty acids.
- Consult a skin doctor for prescription quality retinoid, and use it properly.
- The dermatologist also does a complete skin examination, and diagnoses problems.
- Advanced surgical and nonsurgical treatments may also be prescribed, if necessary.
Beauty and youthfulness are related to flawless skin and a fresh face. However, Wrinkles, lines, and sagging are inevitable. Since, Prevention is better than cure, Take good care of the skin, and stay healthy. Anti-aging products include moisturizers, oils, creams, and serums. Know your skin type, and use a good quality soap for a face wash, shower, or daily bath.
- Antioxidant rich moisturizers can make the skin firm and protect it better.
- Caffeine has the ability to reduce irritation and cure skin redness.
- Ceramide cream treatments have a positive effect on the epidermis.
- Nutraceutical medicines are rich in Biotin, Vitamin H, and B-complex group.
- Pure oxygen lotions are nutritious, and they improve skin complexion and texture.
- Use sun creams, beauty oils, pigment lightening and fairness creams with care.
Many Anti-aging creams are available in the market that promise more than they can deliver. Before using such creams, you should consult a physician or a dermatologist to determine if they are right for you. Topical anti-ageing agents like retinoids, Hyaluronic acid, growth factor peptides, botanicals etc. are essential part of the antiaging therapy in addition to one or more of the above as advised by your dermatologist. Some oral agents like collagen powder, are available but their benefit is not known.
Facilities at Novacutis Clinic
Quality patient care is provided through well trained specialist – Dr.Prachi Patil , who give customized expert advice and personally perform treatments with the latest technology and techniques in treating any disease/cosmetic concern available world over.
If you are looking for anti aging treatment in Goa, Surat or anywhere in India feel free to call us on 9820009582.
You will walk out of the clinic…firmer, stronger, and definitely younger!