Cryolipolysis / Cryo-Sculpting in Mumbai, India by Renowned Cosmetology Dr. Prachi Patil
The female form is a symbol of grace, beauty, and shapely contours. But fat deposits in thighs, waist, and neck destroy the appearance. Lipocytes or fat cells accumulate in an undesired manner due to many reasons. Your natural reaction is to diet, exercise, and alter lifestyle habits. However, these commendable efforts may not yield expected results.
The solution lies in aesthetic treatments that ensure cosmetic benefits. The modern fat removal procedures are useful in shaping your outline.
Cosmopolitan women are also seeking the benefits of non-surgical procedure called Cryo-Sculpting in Mumbai, Dr Prachi Patil performs this safe treatment with efficiency and artistic skills.
The surgical methods for removing fat are well known and well documented.
The cosmetic specialist performs excision, fat liquefaction and suction. This procedure is invasive, and the patient may experience bleeding.
Contemporary surgeons control bleeding, pain, and swelling. But patients may be unsatisfied with the resulting contours or body shape.
The only alternative is fat removal without surgery or Cryo-Sculpting.
What Is CryoScultping / Cryolipolysis?
- A non-surgical non-invasive treatment for removing stubborn fat from the body.
- There is no surgery, no need for needles or sutures, and nil recovery or downtime.
- It is a reliable and effective treatment that relies on scientific research and technology.
- The Food and Drug Administration or FDA of USA has cleared this procedure as safe.
- Popular laser treatments depend on heat energy, while Cryo-Sculpting uses freezing.
- Controlled cooling is applied on the fatty areas of the body in a targeted manner.
- Cryo-Sculpting crystallizes the unwanted fat cells, while the surrounding tissue is safe.
- Afterwards, the body’s immune system gradually removes these crystallized fat cells.
- In a few weeks or months after treatment, the remaining fat cells are also condensed.
- The fat layer gets reduced or sculpted in a targeted fashion for a shapely form.
- This convenient procedure is a popular choice for treating the abdomen and waistline.
The painless fat removal procedure is also known as cryolipolysis cost in India depends on factors like body area, expected results, and total amount of fat.
The starting price Rs.25,000/- to Rs 45000/- per session in a metropolitan city like Mumbai or Delhi.
Cryolipolysis / Cryo-Sculpting Cost in Mumbai, India
Women struggle with unwanted fat deposits in the chin, neck, and abdomen areas. Your double chin, fat thighs and buttocks go unappreciated.
A slim and shapely figure is a clear sign of grooming and personal care. Physical beauty improves self-esteem, and creates a sense of wellbeing.
If traditional methods fail, you can opt for the trendy, cool and comfortable Cryo-Sculpting cost in Mumbai, and other metro cities depends on various factors.
You should note that this is an effective aesthetic or beauty procedure only. It is not a replacement for obesity or weight related problems.
- The cutting edge treatment is offered only by qualified cosmetic specialists.
- The expert uses a sophisticated medical device to carry out the freezing procedure.
- Cosmetic expertise, quality of care, craftiness, and aesthetic taste are vital.
- There are many variables, and the costs also vary according to these criteria.
- The volume of fat, number of body areas, and total number of sessions are key.
- The costs are also determined by the customer’s demands and beauty requirements.
- Your body type, skin allergy concerns, nature of fat, etc., are also taken into account.
- The consultation fee and equipment maintenance charges also add to the final costs.
- The average costs for Cryo-Sculpting in Mumbai Rs.25000/- to Rs.45000/- for per session
The top non surgical fat removal procedures like cryolipolysis is very effective. The body processes the frozen fat cells, and results become visible in 3 weeks. In three to four months time, Dramatic results are also possible. The costs are justified as the specialist doctor has to use a prescription device. She draws a complete treatment plan that suits your beauty requirements. The cutting edge freezing devices known as applicators have sleek designs. They have to be strategically applied on the targeted areas like waist and abdomen.
Fat Removal without Surgery
The accumulation of lipocytes or fat cells creates an unwanted bulge. The cryolipolysis technique assures fat removal without surgery.
Your visible bulges on thighs, buttocks, waist, and backside gradually disappear.
The following steps are normally implemented during the treatment –
- A suitable applicator with or without vacuum is selected for your specific need.
- The applicator and gel or gel pad are expertly applied on the selected area.
- A vacuum device usually draws the tissue into an applicator cup.
- This is accompanied by a feeling of mild pinching, pulling, or tugging.
- You feel a pressure sensation if a non-vacuum surface device is applied.
- As the controlled cooling is applied, you can feel an intense bout of cold.
- The area becomes numb, and the feeling subsides within 10 minutes.
- The best Cryo-Sculpting treatment ends with a hand massage of the bulge.
- This will supply warmth to the treated fatty area, and make it smoother.
Non-Surgical Fat Removal Procedures
Liposuction is an invasive procedure for effective removal of undesired fat.
Some patients refuse the procedure as it requires excisions, anaesthesia, and recovery period. They are also turned off by the risk factors, bleeding, and pain. In addition, there is the fear of swelling, infection, and post-operative complications.
The surgery itself is time consuming, and expensive as experts have to operate with great diligence.
The non-surgical alternatives, on the other hand, destroy fat and sculpt the body. These contouring methods are identified by their brand name or patented technology. They are also relatively inexpensive, and definitely more comfortable.
You are bound to receive aesthetic improvements as the body gets a sculpted look. These different techniques rely on heat, cold, laser light, and chemicals.
Some methods are painless and minimally invasive –
- Vanquish Me, SculpSure, Liposonix, VaserShape, and UltraShape.
- i-Lipo, i-Lipo Ultra, i-LipoXcell, 3D-Lipo, iSlim Lipo.
- Bella Contour, Med Contour, VelaSmooth, Zerona, and SmoothShapes
- Liposonix ultrasound, Accent Ultra, and Exilis
- TriPollar, TriLipo Maximus, and Venus Freeze
- Thermage, Velashape II, Mesotherapy, and Lipo Ex
- M.E.L.T Laser Lipo, LipoLight, Strawberry Laser Lipo
All these are patented technologies or proprietary brand names. Some of them use high-intensity ultrasound and radio frequency waves for internal fat liquefaction. They may be accompanied by a little massage and cardio. The skin is not penetrated, and fat is naturally expelled through excretory and lymphatic systems.
Skill Still Rules!
There are many fat removal and body contour altering techniques. However, the cosmetic specialist’s skill and knowledge still rule. Are you keen on a modern and affordable beauty treatment?
Then you are at the right place. Dr Prachi Patil is a renowned and reputed cosmetologist. She and her team assure the best body contouring treatment for you. Her medical experience and surgical skills are tried and tested.
You will feel comfortable throughout the procedure. Walk back home a more joyful and confident person!
Novacutis Clinic offers Cryo-Sculpting / Cryolipolysis treatment in Mumbai.