Eczema makes your skin itchy, red as well as dry and cracked. The real causes of Eczema are still unknown but there are some environmental factors which aggravate the condition. It is also believed that the reason for eczema can be genetic factors also. Therefore, it requires changes in lifestyle and habits along with medical management to relieve the patient. At Dr. Prachi’s NovaCutis Skin & Cosmetic Clinic, we provide successful eczema treatment in Delhi, which typically results in full elimination of eczema symptoms and therefore relief from existing discomfort and irritation.
Causes: As we already said, the root cause of eczema is unknown but it is a kind of allergy. There are definite triggers which aggravate the allergy.
1. Harsh chemicals – may be in the form of soap, detergents, shampoo or any other cosmetic products.
2. As one of the clear symptoms of Eczema is dry and itchy skin rashes, it is advisable to keep your skin moist. However, low humidity and high humidity both should be avoided as one may cause the excessive dryness, while the other causes itching due to sweating.
3. People with Asthma are more prone to Eczema.
4. Other allergies such as food allergies, allergy from pet hair and dust mites also worsen the effects of eczema.
5. Stress is another major trigger for Eczema and it may compel the need for itching.
Treatment: First of all, you need to understand what factors trigger this skin condition and avoid those factors at any cost to relieve yourself. At Dr. Prachi’s NovaCutis Skin & Cosmetic Clinic in Mumbai Andheri Eas J B Nagar, we utilize following treatment methods:
1. If the reason for eczema is chemical based then Dr. Prachi Patil will provide you with life style modification tips, like using the right hand washes, disposable gloves, barrier creams and moisturisers, mild soap, cleansers etc. to keep the skin moist and avoid the dryness. So, eventually other symptoms will also vanish.
2. We provide topical treatments for this condition depending on your specific requirements such as topical corticosteroids, topical calcineurin inhibitors.
3. Oral Medications if need be